THCO is about 3 times stronger than Delta 9 and 5 times stronger than Delta 8 THC.
1 Gummy, 10 Count, 20 Count, 30 Count, 50 Count, 100 Count, 200 Count, 500 Count
1. How much hemp extract is in each serving of a Noctua’s oil tincture?
16.67mg for the 450mg bottle.
50mg for the 1,350mg bottle.
2. Is there alcohol in the tinctures?
No, our tinctures are alcohol free.
3. Do Noctua’s oil tinctures contain any THC?
No, our tinctures are THC free.
4. How much CBD should I take?
Everyone is different. The (COR) Serving Standard is 25mg of CBD, taken twice daily.
5. What does broad spectrum mean?
Broad spectrum means that Noctua tinctures contain an array of the naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients but zero THC. Known as the entourage effect, broad spectrum CBD produces even more effects and is an excellent choice for individuals that cannot have any trace of THC in their system.
6. How should I store CBD tincture?
Keep your tincture away from direct light, heat, and air. Place in a cool place and at a stable temperature. Refrigerators provide the best solution for CBD products.